Please download and print the file for accurate measurement. Do not use computer screen as it won't measure correctly.
We don't currently offer half sizes! When between sizes we recommend going up a size!
- Petite: 7 inches
- Medium: 7-1/2 inches – 8 inches
- Large: 8-1/2 inches
- Plus size: 9 inches
- Ankle bracelet*: 9-1/2 inches – 10 inches
- *Anklets usually include a 1 – 2 inches extension.
How to Find an Accurate Bracelet Size
To determine bracelet size, follow the steps below.
- Measure your wrist below the wrist bone (where you would normally wear your bracelet) using a flexible measuring tape or a strip of paper or rope.
- If using a plain strip of paper (or rope), mark your strip with a pen where the end of the bracelet needs to be. Then measure the paper strip with a ruler. This is the wrist size.
- To find the bracelet size, increase the wrist measurement by the increment below, based on how you the bracelet to fit.
- For a snug fit, add 1/4" to 1/2".
- For a comfort fit, add 3/4" to 1".
- For a loose fit, add 1-1/4".
How to Determine Bangle Bracelet Size
- Close your fingers together, bringing her thumb and little finger together (as though putting on a bangle).
- Using a strip of paper or measuring tape, measure around the closed hand at the widest point, pulling the tape snug against the skin. If you are using a plain strip of paper, mark the paper with a pen, then measure the strip with a ruler. This is the circumference of the customer's hand.
- Find the hand circumference below. Create (or choose) a bangle with a diameter at least 1/4" larger than the diameter shown below.
Converting Circumference to Diameter
- 7-1/2" is approx. 2-3/8" dia. (small)
- 8-1/4" is approx. 2-5/8" dia. (medium)
- 8-5/8" is approx. 2-3/4" dia. (large)
*Please note: the image above should be used as a rough guide. As we all come in infinitely different, beautiful shapes and sizes, the guide simply cannot be completely accurate for all.