Careers & Internships
Nanda Jewelry is a rapidly growing company, and we need to have a team that can keep up with the pace. This person is expected to go above and beyond, must be energetic, forward thinking and contribute new ideas. This position involves working closely with Fernanda and the Nanda Jewelry Team, as well as achieving sales goals each month and fulfilling orders.
This role will change daily and can be adapted to fit your strengths, but some specific responsibilities include:
- Fulfilling orders
- Packing and branding inventory
- Managing customer service e-mails, phone calls and orders.
- Building relationships with vendors
- Assisting with Photoshoots. Includes prepping shoot and the opportunity to be on site during production.
- Organizing and managing inventory
- Assisting with organizing photoshoots and styling
- Assisting with content creation on all social media channels.
- Contributing to planning and setting up pop-up events in San Diego and surrounding areas.
Available 8 hours a week in 2 to 4 hour increments, preferably Tuesday and Thursdays (11:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.) and some weekends. This is a preference and can be adjusted
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Proficient in all Google apps (Google Docs, Drive, etc.)
- Proficient in Design Apps (Canva, Mojo, etc.)
- Strong writing skills (can compose a professional email)
- Have a strong knowledge of fashion industry/ influencers, models, Instagram celebrities and more
- Keeps up with pop culture, bloggers, music and the entertainment industry as a whole
- Business, Communication, Marketing & Fashion Major preferred
- Graphic design, web development skills & video and photography skills a plus
- Time efficient
- College Junior or Senior and must live in the San Diego area
Please send all resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. Thank you for your interest.